TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up for the Global Student Leadership Academy (“GSLA”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
Any new features or tools which are added to GSLA shall be also subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- The GSLA online portal, archived videos and any material distributed is for use by the paying customer ONLY.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure, which is your means of entering the GSLA Portal. GSLA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate GSLA for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse GSLA to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GSLA customer, GSLA employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of GSLA, use of GSLA, or access to GSLA without the express written permission by GSLA employees.
- GSLA does not warrant that the portal will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- GSLA does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the platform will be accurate or reliable.
- GLSA does not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the platform will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the platform will be corrected.
- If you do not wish to continue using GSLA, it is your responsibility to contact GSLA to cancel your subscription.
Your subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your subscription will automatically renew each month without notice until you cancel. You authorize us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every month until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, every month upon renewal until you cancel.
We may change your plan’s rate each monthly renewal term, and we will notify you of any rate change with the option to cancel.
If your primary payment method fails and you fail to provide payment, or if all payment methods in your account fail, we may suspend your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription anytime by contacting us at email@example.com. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.